The Law of Attraction states that whatever we think and feel we attract into our lives. Positive thoughts and feelings invite positive experiences and occurrences. On the other negative thoughts and feelings causes us to go through negative times.
But how can the law of attraction help your love life? How can it make you happier and improve your status with your partner or if you are single, find you the right one? Well, the Law of Attraction states that we manifest what think of. And thus if we open ourselves to positivity especially in our relationship and love life, then we can invite happiness in.
Many singles want to find the one. They long for the man or the woman who can make them happy or sweep them off their feet. But they sometimes sabotage this by being too negative. They also have unrealistic expectations that if not met, it can cause them to resent the other person or the people they come across with.
1. Why are you single? – In order for you to use the Law of Attraction when you are single, you must first understand why you are single. Are you single by choice, or are you looking for a partner? Did you just come out of a relationship or have you been single for quite sometime? Knowing why you are single is the first step into finding the love that you want and attracting it into your life.
If you know the reason why you are single you can address the situation. Is there something about yourself that you need to change? Do you have high expectations? Do you have a wall around you? You need to know so that you can start opening yourself to possibilities.
2. Stay positive – Many singles pine and lament being single but you must not do this. They feel that they will only be happy once they find “the one”. But this is never the case. Many times we put too much expectation on finding the one that we lose track of them now. Enjoy the current moment. Enjoy being single. Radiate good vibes. Love your life. If you love your life, you are more likely to attract a partner suitable for you.
3. Open yourself to possibilities – If you want to attract your life partner, then you must be open. You need to allow the universe to sense your energy. Send out positive vibrations and also try to meet people. Go to social gatherings that allow you to meet someone new.
4. Be true to yourself – The Law of Attraction states that we are able to manifest things that are true to us the most. This means things that we truly love and enjoy resonate with us. Don’t feign attraction and don’t feign enjoyment. Listen to your intuition. But try to be positive.
5. Picture yourself – Picture yourself happy. See yourself and visualize. Imagine life and see if you can visualize the love that you want. Now create steps every day towards that. Wear clothes that flatter your appearance. Go out and be more social. Be vibrant. Be attractive. And feel that you are beautiful because you are.
Actually you can learn how to manifest the love that you want. Because the universe helps those who ask it for help. so don’t be afraid to ask.
For Those In a Relationship
The Law of Attraction can also help those who are in a relationship. Many times, we feel disappointed with our current relationship. We detest our partners and feel that this is not what we deserve. But at times, we are so surrounded by love that we fail to see it right before our eyes.
In order for your relationship to grow positively, you must first invite positivity into it. Stop being too argumentative. Start listening and caring. Stop trying to win battles, but rather start growing together.
1. See your partner in a good light – Stop bashing your man or woman to your friends. Stop talking badly about him or her. If you keep on doing this, then your mind would be molded to detest and hate your partner. Even if it’s just a small complaint, you should not do it. Because this tends to create negative energy. Negative energy grows like cancer and it will eat your relationship away.
Start looking at your partner’s good points. Start seeing how sweet he is by picking up stuff at the grocery or helping you our fix something at home. Stop looking at your wife as nagger, but rather see her as just someone who cares a lot about you.
2. Evaluate yourself – See what you’re putting into the relationship. You need to know what you are doing. You need to see if you are causing pain to your partner. Are you being too negative, are you overly critical. Do you block off your partner? Quit being such a negatron. If you start being sweet and nice, it is more likely your partner will match your kindness eventually.
Many people divorce and split up because none of them is willing to compromise.
3. Do something good for your partner everyday – Ask your partner what you can do for him or her to brighten his or her day. You may think this is unnecessary but if you open yourself to being kind to your partner, then you invite positive light into your bond.
A daily habit turns into a personality. A daily habit is something your partner will remember.
4. Do random acts of sweetness – Positivity and kindness beget positivity and kindness. If you bring flowers to your girl, she will be thrilled and be happy and treat you well. If you make dinner for your man, then he will be full and happy. Being sweet fosters a relationship that is full of sweetness.
Ask old couples who have been married for a long time, and they will tell you that they never stopped dating one another. They never stopped adoring each other and so they created a beautiful relationship that lasted a lifetime.
5. Agree to disagree – The Law of Attraction states that positivity invites positivity and that you cannot force others to change. So choose to compromise. Choose to respect one another. Stop having shouting matches and trying to prove you are right. In the end, both of you lose if you choose to negate the feelings of the other.
The Law of Attraction and Love
Love is one of the highest vibrations in this world. It creates very positive feelings. However when attachment and selfishness come in jealousy and negativity start. So we need to learn to love openly. We should never try to demand or possess the other person. Through the Law of Attraction, love can grow into a blossoming flower that can last a lifetime.
I hope you find the love that you want!